Standard on all our window systems:
- Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
- Tilt-In Sash for Easy Cleaning
- Welded Frame and Sash For Increased Strength and Durability
- Double Pane Low-E Argon Gas for decreased heat loss and increased efficiency
- Foam Wrapped Frame for Increased Insulation
- Stainless Steel Inner Parts
- Cam Locks
- Lift Rails
- Triple Pane Glass
- Impact Resistant Laminated Glass
- Krypton Gas Filled Glass
- Exterior/Interior Color Options
Maybe your windows don’t need to be replaced completely? If the window frames are in good shape then sash kit replacement may be the best option for you?
Sash kit replacement involves replacing the window sashes and jamb liners only. Therefore the existing window frame is left alone. The end result is new sashes with energy efficient glass for a fraction of the cost of full replacement windows. Consequently, sash kits will save you thousands of dollars!
About Our Replacement Windows
Why You Should Invest In Energy Efficient Windows
Energy efficient windows allow you to decrease the amount of energy you use — without sacrificing comfort.
In warm months, energy efficient products keep your home cool by blocking the sun’s heat from entering your home. Alternatively, in cold months they wrap your home in a blanket of insulation, keeping your heat inside and protecting you from cold drafts. This results in lower energy bills, fewer greenhouse gasses emitted into the environment, and more comfortable home temperatures.